Monday, April 21, 2014

Subject: 1week till transfer 
Date: April 21, 2014 8:14:49 AM PDT
This week went by, once again. extremely fast. I feel like I was just sitting here writing you guys yesterday but nope… it's actually been a whole week :o Real quick, Mom wanted to know if my pants still fit now that I've gained 20 pounds. The answer.... Luckily yes. I know tooooo many missionaries that have had to buy all new clothes since they've been out and one thing I know about myself is that I am waaay to cheap to do that. So either I don't gain anymore weight or I'm going to have some really tight fitting clothes haha. I hope I go with option #1.
 
I don't really remember anymore what happens from one week to the next so it is really hard for me to make these e-mails interesting. This week was just a great week with no really super exciting stuff that happened. I got some mail though (from you too ma) so that is always good haha. We had Easter weekend but it was just like every other weekend because we didn't have anyone to celebrate it with. A member did give us little Easter Baskets though so that was cool :D
 
During my studies of the Book of Mormon lately I've been seeing something that happens over and over again. Basically, the Lord gives people a commandment and they DO IT. Immediately. No waiting, no downtime. Its something that I think everyone needs to work on in their lives because I think a lot of times we get little promptings and we just think "well... I'm busy so I'll do it tomorrow". Tomorrow is too late. The time to act on the promptings of the spirit is now. If you pay attention while you read you will see at least one example of that in every chapter of the Book of Mormon. Pretty cool huh?
 
I'm glad you guys got to see the picture from PukaRu while we were at Sonic. He is actually a returning member and his wife is a fairly recent convert so we see them pretty often. They are one of my favorite families in our ward for sure. I'll have to get a picture with them before I leave so I can remember them. Them and a lot of other families here that I've really come to love.
 
Not really much else to write about. Sorry :/ Anyways... I hope you all had a great Easter and that you have a great week. Love you Guys!
 
  Love
      -Elder Nyholm

No comments:

Post a Comment